accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 17, 2009

a few new favorite things

so I promised myself last month that I wouldn't look at a single baby thing (except tiny sprouts, of course) and I did it. but this month, that is another story. I figured there is no hurt in looking. I've been collecting things since 1998 so why stop now, right?!

not sure I will ever need or want one of these but I love owls. and this is a great mix of modern and not too baby from target



this changing pad cover from land of nod. the little flower one.


burps from two little tots


these little bloomers (and baby) from three little starfish


this giraffe from reverie-daydream.com


i love the talent you can find while sitting in your pjs, drinking chai and listening to ella fitzgerald!

2 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

you are so sweet! thanks for the shout out for two little tots.
i have been thinking of you, but just crazy busy and it sounds like you are too!

Jenna said...

I woman after my own heart. (even down to Ella)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones