accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 17, 2009

weekly update

last week went by quickly! some of these pictures look awful, they were taken with my camera phone.

bry and I had a great time at the buffett concert last tuesday night! we also took e & b for an afternoon so elsa could wash her koala at build-a-bear


I have been so busy and overwhelmed with tiny sprouts lately. I've tried to find ways to simplify what I do and the only thing that I could use help with is packaging and ironing and packaging clothing.


I spent 7 straight hours stitching yesterday and 2 hours packaging. it was a little disheartening when I only had 10 packages to go out this morning!
I had e & b for the day and we cooled off by getting ice cream



this past weekend my dad began my work desk. here's a peek of the colors I think I'll use for it


we also had game night on saturday. we tried the new electronic monopoly. it was so fun!



it is so nice having family so near now. I hope to never take it for granted!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones