accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

bright new day

today is a new day.
I am thankful for that.
the weather is so beautiful here.
I am loving our new life in indianapolis!

yesterday, I received this email. I thought it was so sweet so I had to share:

"Hi Tracey, I just wanted to thank you for the precious outfit that I ordered from you - we loved it! We brought our new baby girl home from the hospital in it and it was perfect! When I saw it on your website I just knew I had to have it for my sweet
baby! It reminded me of the clothes my NaNa used to sew for me when I was little and since she is no longer with us to meet my little girl (her great-granddaughter)this felt like the perfect way to have her with us in spirit on this day! Thank you for making our "coming home" so special. I can't wait to order more!
I am attaching a picture of our baby in her adorable outfit.
Thanks again!
Amy & Baby Libbi"


and thank you to all that have writen me emails. I seriously have the nicest customers/online friends ever. and I will respond to you all...

1 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

love this post. thinking of you!
enjoy your beautiful day!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones