accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, March 05, 2009

almost there

one of the things I was most excited about in our new house was my own tiny sprouts space. ONLY tiny sprouts. in our old home I worked out of every room. I always felt disorganized. thanks to a spacious basement, I now have my own space. I couldn't decide how I wanted to organize it and with what but this just wasn't working


before I wanted all dressers (as you can see) but I hated how they looked lost in the big space. then I remembered the great totes they sold at lowe's and here you have it


thanks to my sister, she labeled all of them. I love her hand-writing


I still need a few more totes and then a work desk.
I am hoping for this one....I think


then a nice plush rug, a mini refrigerator (just for fun) and a time clock so my new tiny sprouts employee can clock in

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones