accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 12, 2008

three years and counting

I can't believe it has been almost 3 years since we got married! I was reminiscing today and found my favorite photo from our wedding day.



I still have yet to put together our wedding album or book. that day brings back so many mixed emotions that I have put it off. most of our photos are awful and when I look at them I just get so mad at the photographer! I love my dress!

I wish you could smell my house right now. it is 2:25 a.m. and I just finished baking tomato-basil italian whole wheat bread.


I think I could eat the whole loaf right now. nice and hot with lots of butter.

1 comments:

Fran and Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!! Have a great time on your cruise!

:) Jennifer


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones