accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, April 12, 2008

here comes the sun

summer in florida. oh, my. so hot, humid and ick. they make me grouchy. just when I think I can't take it any more, I fly to indy to get a break. I know I have posted about this house but goodness, I just wish we could move in. I L-O-V-E our house now but know if we bought this sweet one, we'd be at home that night.

circa 1936, 2 bedrooms, 1 bath, full basement (we could finish it)
and a full, HUGE attic with pull down steps.

I love the brick and the little front porch
this kitchen was the original and we loved it

I love these little drawers

I LOVE the sink faucet. so old-school

little breakfast room

sweet built-ins EVERYWHERE.

dining that is open to the family room. love that.
and of course, built-ins on each side

fireplace is a must. leaded glass windows
in the dining, breakfast and family rooms

sweet attic with original wood floors

and this bathroom. I might just sleep in it
I loved it so much. 2 built-in armoires

original pedestal

awesome basement for my husband's game room.
he already started his football helmet collection for it.

and my favorite picture of that day.
elsa, my niece, was looking for me and opening
all the doors saying "tia?"

3 comments:

Molly W. said...

My daughter has modeled for your clothes a couple times (which is how I found your site). We have very similar taste/style and I had to comment and tell you that I too LOVE this house!! It is a-maz-ing!! WOW, I'm drooling right now!

carmen said...

yeah! come move to irvington and be our neighbors. you will LOVE being able to walk across the street to the farmer's market in the summer. :)

carmen said...

ps: LOVE the kitchen and the bathroom.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones