accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, April 11, 2008

rock me baby

I bought some really cool vintagy looking fabric a while ago (yes, vintagy, not hippy). I couldn't decide what to have made with it.
pillows, a purse, curtains for the baby room? (I know I am psycho)


OH YEAH, how about a chair cushion! we bought this rocker in 2005 at a store similiar to my favorite furniture store. it was $10 and I loved the color. I even pretended to be rocking a baby in it when I sat in it for the first time. so since we would like to add a baby to our fam, when my mom was visiting, she made me this chair cushion. she is making a cream back cushion too and the flower fabric will be the piping.


OMG. my favorite part of the ensemble? that it doesn't match.

1 comments:

erik and kristi said...

that material is hippy.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones