accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 11, 2007

traditions


growing up the day after thanksgiving was the day we decorated for christmas. one of my favorite memories and traditions was our dishes. my mom had the idea of putting away the dishes we used all year round and got out the christmas dishes. our christmas dishes had a big christmas tree on them. I love this tradition. I was always sad when we put them away because it meant the holiday was over and back to school. I have been thinking about starting this tradition in our house. these are the dishes I am thinking of using each christmas. I think they are so festive. or these with these to get the kids excited every year. they might not if we just had plain red!

1 comments:

Brooke W said...

When I saw the picture of those dishes, my stomach got all nervous! They are PERFECT! I love them. You HAVE to get them...who carries them?


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones