accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, November 10, 2007

I might get sick

I was on baby bear shop this morning looking for some products for my nephew. I really don't even know what but I love their line. I was reading in their news category and came across an article about CANCER-CAUSING CHEMICAL FOUND IN CHILDREN'S BATH PRODUCTS. you can read it here. isn't it disheartening to know that these big companies sell stuff like this but make it appear it is great for your child? being a vegetarian I've read a lot of articles on how meat is truly bad for you. I know, I know, you won't believe me until you actually quit eating meat. I had to stop reading articles at one point because it consumed me. now this article will probably consume me too. why can't everything just be organic and safe?

1 comments:

Angel Funk said...

Thanks for the post! Send me an email if you have any questions......


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones