accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

baby room rug

after the first of the year we are going to begin the nursery. I am so excited! we have so many unique pieces for the room--it is going to be really special.

one area I have been struggling with is finding an oval rug that is well made, not babyish and not boy and not girl. I want something that I'll be able to use elsewhere one day but something that looks a bit vintage. or old-fashioned. I think this might be it and it is on sale at pottery barn, almost 50% off!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i just got this rug! it is sooo soft it almost feels like a blanket! and it is in our playroom...very gender neutral!
-alyse

Brooke W said...

i love this! get this...totally...

Olive Tree said...

Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
Keep doing!

Fran and Jen said...

Tomorrow is the BIG day! So exciting!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones