accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, December 19, 2009

almost....there

I can't believe it is almost christmas. I am so excited for monday to begin. I am *officially* taking a break from tiny sprouts. I have been working non-stop since mid november to take this week off. thanks to the help of my sister and bry, I will be able to take a break! we have been busy this month. we have successfully sent out almost 200 packages. I so appreciate all of my customers and their love for tiny sprouts. I promise I have christmas cards for you--I just haven't had time to address them.
I am dreaming of this for christmas


plans for my break:
-lay on the couch & watch a movie
-spend time with family
-spend time with bry
-make christmas cookies
-clean the house, it's a disaster!
-sketch out baby room ideas
-FIND OUT WHAT WE ARE HAVING--DECEMBER 28th, CAN'T WAIT!

love to you all

2 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

YAY!!!! I am so happy you are taking a break. I am taking a break next week too...I made about 50 crayon rolls this past week and my house is a mess too! I am looking forward to next week. I have a few more things to wrap up now for personal gifts and I want everything to be done by Monday...so we can enjoy next week as a family.

xoxo

michelle said...

super excited for you.. take a break.. you deserve it!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones