accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, November 08, 2009

love this cape cod

I love to look at homes. I can't wait until we can buy a home in indy and raise our kids in that house. I love this home


lots of fireplaces. three!


I would paint this room cream


one day I want to get a piano and I'd put it right in front of this window. I played the piano for 12 years and I miss it very much


I think this would such a great tv room because it looks small. I'd watch little house in there and the golden girls


I'm a sucker for a house with built-ins


and my dream is to have a BIG yard for our dogs so they can run free. so big that we don't need a fence because they'd be too tired to run that far. I can't wait to see bry playing baseball with our kid (I think it's a boy).


i love to dream!

1 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

i know we have never meet, but i think we would get along great if we did...i LOVE looking at houses too and so does todd. we love our house, but we still look and go to open houses. and one day i just might go into it...dear friends of our have a team and have asked me a number of times to join them...sounds like so much fun!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones