accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

fall is near!

I can't begin to exclaim my excitement for fall this year. we are finally here! we get to enjoy seeing the leaves change & the crisp air for many more days than just a visit. I am really looking forward to it. that and going to this


college football is so much different than nfl. I don't understand either but I appreciate college much more. maybe because they don't make millions a year?
last week I spent a few days down south visiting my friend and mom. the drive was so peaceful.


I love being alone. I love time to reflect and just think. and to sing really loud by myself. I've been cooking and baking a lot lately. I find it very relaxing. this is my new favorite thing, spinach, artichoke, scallion & broccoli quiche


with homemade crust. delish!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones