accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, August 27, 2009

love him

I was walking our dogs last night. it was peaceful out. the air was still. the crickets were talking. that is one of my favorite times at night. I know I always talk about our neighborhood but I am just in love here! I have a great life. I love it. it was as though the timing was perfect for our move. perfect house for us (because I am extremely picky). I need to trust more. trust timing in everything. that is very hard for me though. I can't explain the empty feeling I have inside lately though. there is just a part missing for me.
I am SO lucky to have a niece and nephew which I adore. just look at this little guy! is he not beautiful?

2 comments:

Jennifer Williams said...

he is beautiful!

Unknown said...

that is the sweetest picture EVER!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones