accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, August 07, 2009

kraft is back!

for a few months now I have used tyvek white envelopes. I hate how they look. it probably isn't important to most but when receiving a package, I think it is so much more appealing for it to have nice outer packaging as well. I had really cute stickers made to fit these envelopes so they weren't so ugly but every time I am almost out of the tyvek, I try to find kraft tyvek.

today was the day! yahoo!!!


I am so excited about these! I also found really great new ribbon.


notice the stitches



and this cutest ever twill ribbon used solely for our welcome home and take me home outfits:



good finds, good finds!

2 comments:

Brooke W said...

Yay for you! I know this has bothered you for a LONG time!

Two Little Tots said...

So happy for you. Can you share where you found them?

Thanks!
M


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones