accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 09, 2009

my favorite so far!

once my new site launches, this will be my 4th site since I opened in 2005. and this will be my favorite site of all. here is the homepage, it still has a few changes. click to enlarge and see more detail.


some really cool features my new site will have:
*size chart. I know this is so basic but it is something I've never had.
*zoom feature for product photos
*clickable pages on every category so you can go directly to the product you like
*thread colors listed on pictures as well as the product name and price
*easier navigation to other products on the site
*really great photos!

I know I keep saying it will be up but for real by the 15th!

5 comments:

allyzabba said...

it looks fantastic! congratulations!

Two Little Tots said...

love it! it looks so pretty, i can't wait to see it and play around.
so happy for you!

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

Looking forward to the big launch!

erik and kristi said...

can't wait for tomorrow!! excited to see the finished product!

Jenna said...

its the 15th... :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones