accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, June 09, 2009

weekend recap

this weekend was pretty eventful for me.

thursday, I had some snuggle time with elsa


on friday, I made homemade strawberry jam


saturday I attended our neighborhood's annual neighborhood yard sale.
they had food stands:


lots of people


live music



more food stands


I had the BEST lemonade of my life


loved going into people's yards to see their houses up close


there are several of these fountains throughout our neighborhood. this one just shows where sophie runs when she gets out of her harness


more great homes


later that evening, I attempted to make that very same lemonade


red beans and rice


and peach cobbler for dessert



note there is no finished peach cobbler
picture because, as usual, I burned it.

happy weekend!

2 comments:

Fran and Jen said...

How fun! LOl, about the burned peach cobbler. You crack me up Tracey!

Brooke W said...

I seriously couldn't tell if that is you or Kristi in the first picture...I decided it is you based on how straight your hair is and the fact that you were blogging about being with Elsa-haha


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones