accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 07, 2009

fun dinners

I love to cook. I really do but I rarely do it. bry is the best cook and makes the greatest meals so most times I just don't want to compete! when we lived in florida I was really excited for our current kitchen and wanted to make breakfast more (even though it is my least favorite meal) and more dinners. I could eat pasta with butter and nutritional yeast every night. I love plain and simple. tonight I made sauteed spinach


pasta with red onions, asparagus, toasted walnuts,
butter and nutritional yeast


and it was really yum!


and these are my favorite pasta bowls. I bought them my freshman year of college (1997) at pottery barn. I remember they were on clearance and I was super excited to take them back to my apartment! love that font!

1 comments:

Brooke W said...

you make great asperagus!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones