accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I will miss

my favorite furniture store. our entire house is filled with their furniture. I loved going in on the weekends, they'd have a radio quietly playing and upon entering a small bell on the door would jingle. yesterday I went down and found this awesome vanity.


last time elsa and I went to pottery barn kids she found something similar and played for a long time and restyled her hair. this table is so much cuter and more original than pottery barn. I love the rounded back. I found a mirror and chair too.


I love that place!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What is the name of this cute shop?? You always post adorable pieces from there - thanks!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones