accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 25, 2008

i'm it!

I was tagged twice today. first from jen! here is my photo from my 6th photo folder and the 6th picture.
this is a picture of me with my friend kerri at her wedding.
it was a great day!


next, I was tagged from tania.
The rules are:
1. To link the tagger and provide the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself.
3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.

here are my 7 facts about myself:
1. I don't like to comb my hair
2. I like to drink hot coffee in the morning with a fun flavored creamer
3. I am a proud vegetarian
4. I kiss my dogs several times a day
5. last year I knew I had an eye infection coming on. I ended up putting the wrong drops in my eye. it ended up being a pupil-dilator. my eye was dilated for 5 days. I had to chew nicorette to reverse the effects of the drops. it didn't work and I ended up throwing up because of the nicotine in the gum.
6. I love to take naps in the afternoon with my dogs
7. I attended Purdue University and have fond memories of living with my sister for 2 years.

now I am tagging:
carmen at city bird designs
sis wis
jen at rosie toesies
brookie
jen
vickie at three wheels turning
leah at all things considered

complete both tags please!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones