accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, September 01, 2008

charlie's soap

we have been buying a HUGE eco-friendly laundry detergent from costco for a few years now. it is so heavy when you first buy it and lately I have just hated how much plastic it is. we are really trying to avoid as much plastic in our household as we can. I am planning on trying this new laundry detergent that comes in a KRAFT BAG!


how laura ingalls is that? I have never really liked the powder detergent as it reminds me of cat litter but this is just too cute to pass up. it received really great reviews from cottage living, I think? or was it this old house?

BUY CHARLIE'S SOAP HERE

1 comments:

Shannon Burns said...

That looks fantastic - I just recently switched to powdered myself. Like my MIL told me - it really does get the clothes cleaner - who knew? I would be interested in trying this brand - where are you going to buy it? Thanks :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones