accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 30, 2008

kitchen redo

our kitchen might look nice from these pictures
but there are quite a few flaws.



first being that the previous owner hung these cabinets himself and well, they are not level. I really want shelves in place of upper cabinets but being that we will not be in this house much longer, I have to work with what I have.
SO. this is what I want to do. paint the cabinets. a sagey-gray-green.

then the walls. a vanilla cream.

then add crown to the cabinets

and trim to the bottom.

then undermount lightning.

and my cd/clock radio.

but FIRST, I must convince my husband!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

come on, bry! the tiny sprouts cafeteria needs a make-over! :)

Brooke W said...

I miss your kitchen. It makes me think of stove popped popcorn and brownies a la mode. I want to lay on your couch w/ stew bear, get my eyebrows plucked and watch Romy and Michelle with you while Bry makes us dessert and brings it to us in fiesta bowls....all of this after a nice dinner and photo shoot on the beach...


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones