accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, August 11, 2008

it's getting hot in here

I guess it wasn't a miracle. saturday evening the air quit working. it actually hasn't been too bad. except for last night. it was 89 degress in our house. we turned on all the fans we had in our house and placed them in front of our bed. I wish home depot was open 24 hours because I would have bought one of those industrial fans at 2 a.m. to make it through the night. for some reason all of the dogs wanted to be extra cuddly last night and lay on me. by 3 a.m. I was hot and went to the guest room. our a/c guy should be here shortly! hallelujah!


this picture is from 2005. we had moved in our rental beach house and we were worried about the dogs adjusting. this had been our 3rd move in 6 months. that night we found them well at home!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones