accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

if you have a boy

you'll need this spray. I LOVE this stuff from NATURAL SUNDAE. I bought 2 bottles a little over a year ago and we just now ran out. that is how long it lasts. you can use it in a number of places (on sheets, bathroom, trash cans, your face) and that is why I love it. there are no chemicals, just good stuff and you will never buy the nasty glade stuff again! they have so many great scents but the lemongrass is my favorite.


it reminds me of our honeymoon. we were in negril jamaica and they made this awesome tea with lemongrass. for some reason my husband thought it contained alcohol and would hurry to get me another. after about 5 glasses when I was completely sober he realized that it was just tea!
this site just launched and for the month of august you can receive 25% off your purchase by using coupon "Launch1"

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones