accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

on their way


finally, finally the package is on its way to my photographer! I feel like I have been in slow-mo to get it out. here are some exciting products coming to tiny sprouts in the next few weeks:
*apron
*tooth-fairy pillow (or pillow with a pocket)
*growth chart
*door pillow
*girly tee in 6-12 months and 12-18 months size
*boy tee in 6-12 months and 12-18 months size

also, another exciting feature soon to come on the site is a *wishlist*. kind of like a registry so if you are prego or plan to be, you can create your wishlist so people can purchase gifts for you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SO excited about the Growth Chart...I have been looking for one for the girls.

I can't wait to see it!!!
Thank you, thank you for creating this!

Melissa Gruber

Corey said...

soooo excited!

Laura said...

Brilliant!! After buying several gifts for others on your website, I'm so excited to be able to publish a wishlist and hopefully be the recipient of one of your beautiful items. Thank you for adding this feature!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones