accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

i love nice people


today I received one of the nicest emails. it made me smile so big and made me appreciate my business even more!

"I just received the items I ordered for my twin girls, Kate and Olivia. I
have to say that you have one amazing business... the items were packaged so beautifully that I didn't want to open them... and once I did, I couldn't believe how precious the pants sets and sun hats were. My first order was a gift for someone else so I never got to see the packaging and merchandise... now that I finally ordered something for my own kids... I am blown away by how gorgeous everything is. I now have my "go to" baby gift website - I know all of my friends will appreciate your beautiful products as much as I do. Congratulations on a job well done! Keep up the good work! Thanks so much, Kelly"

thanks, kelly!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones