accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, May 11, 2008

mango ink

I have been wanting to show you this poster I had made for my sister for mother's day. I had to wait until after today otherwise it would ruin the surprise for her. it is from one of my favorite
photo card places (and posters). MANGO INK


we also had our christmas cards made from there. they are super quick, super nice and super thick paper.


hopefully soon I will be able to order baby announcements!

1 comments:

All Things Considered said...

Ditto to Mango Ink raves :) I LOOOVE their stuff - I always order our holiday cards from there and they did our thank you notes for our engagement party - everything that comes back is adorable!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones