accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 21, 2008

outraged


my friend sent me this email the morning to sign a petiton to ban this jackass from exhitibiting his "art".



this is what the email said:
"In the 2007, the 'artist' Guillermo Vargas Habacuc, took a dog from the street, he tied him to a rope in an art gallery, starving him to death.
For several days, the 'artist' and the visitors of the exhibition have watched emotionless the shameful 'masterpiece' based on the dog's agony, until eventually he died.
Does it look like art to you?
But this is not all... the prestigious Visual Arts Biennial of the Central American decided that the 'installation' was actually art, so that Guillermo Vargas Habacuc has been invited to repeat his cruel action for the biennial of 2008."



I signed the petition in a heartbeat and hoped that they could capture this man, tie him to a rope, starve him to death and display him as art.



are you outraged? if so, you can sign the petition. here is the link:
www.petitiononline.com/ea6gk/petition.html

4 comments:

niaodian said...

----are you outraged? if so, you can sign the petition----

Yes,I am!!!
And I will sign the petition,too!!!!!!!

carmen said...

this is DISGUSTING

Anonymous said...

Is this for real?!!! I can't f-ing believe this is true? If it is, there are animal cruelty laws that can put this a-hole behind bars and prevent him from doing it again. I am a vegan for ethical reasons, so I am not outraged, I am heartbroken! I'm investigating this further!!!

BTW, on a happier note, I am a customer-love your products-love your blog!

Christy Adams,
Columbus, Ohio
P.S.
check out www.mercyforanimals.org

Brooke W said...

I can barely even GRASP that anyone would do this...why isn't this all over the news! If I hadn't just watched a history channel show on Hitler last night, I'd think, "surely there aren't really people who would do that type of thing"...but, sadly I guess there are...sickos.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones