accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, March 24, 2008

sneaker


my sweet husband painted our bathroom today despite his bad neck pain. poor thing could barely turn his head but he decided to paint anyway. can't wait to hang pictures, have the window installed and hang the shower curtain. oh, yeah, AND take a shower in there. I am thankful for a place to shower in the meantime but the older naked ladies at the YMCA and the dorm showers are starting to get to me. hopefully they are coming tomorrow to reglaze the tub!

2 comments:

erik and kristi said...

tdf = TO DIE FOR... good work, bry!

Brooke W said...

I LOVE the paint color! That is the same as the bottom half of my office...it looks like the reverse of your bathroom...we are opposites.


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones