accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, December 09, 2007

more etsy finds


I love to look on etsy. especially to find special pieces of art to have in our home. this morning I came across this piece. it seems like that classic christmas piece to hang every year.
I love this little piece for a nursery one day.
I have thought this piece would go great in our new home. I think your home says so much about you. at least our home does. very simple and not a lot of clutter.
and this last piece, lean on me is one of my favorites. so simple and it reminds me of my husband.
one of my favorite christmas movies that I watch every year on christmas eve or christmas day is "the christmas they never forgot". I cry harder every time I watch. I heart little house!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones