accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, June 27, 2011

my heart aches

it has been only two days without bear. I feel like it has been forever. I miss him. we miss him. we wish he could come home to be with us.

photo by lilly bella photography. thanks, kristen!
  I wish all those little things that used to annoy me would come back. like him licking the floor repeatedly when nothing was on it, licking my pants, carrying around cole's favorite toys when we were about to go on a walk, peeing on every tree we pass, begging in the kitchen.

but I know in my heart we did the right thing. I know he was in pain. you can see it in his face. his eyes. we just miss him terribly & would give anything to have one more day with him when he was young & healthy. we'd throw the ball really far to him on the beach & he'd run so fast the sand would cover his face.

my heart will heal. just not today

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones