accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 16, 2011

my handsome brother & his family

there is just something about my niece and the way she photographs. to say she is cute just doesn't feel like the right word. gorgeous maybe? she is just the sweetest little baby girl, also known as "velcro baby" because she is attached to my brother like no other. she loves her mama who lovingly refers to her as "peapod". I just love baby nicknames & my brother's family. I think he is quite handsome, if I do say so myself!













Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

GreerAnn said...

that is a BEAUTIFUL little girl! holy smokes... those eyelashes!!!

erik and kristi said...

She is precious!! And your brother IS cute - he looks just like his little sisters :)

carmen said...

What a beautiful baby! :). Not to mention gorgeous pics! Thanks!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones