accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, June 16, 2011

the little red chair

I picked up this perfect little red chair while my friend and I were antiquing the other day with our kiddos. it was a great summer day and we walked to the antique store. who knew we'd find this chair & have to take turns hauling it home while pushing our strollers! as soon as we got home I placed the chair in the foyer and ran to heat cole's bottle as it was past his bedtime and he was a crabapple. apparently he was so excited to sit in the chair that he tried to stand and the chair tumbled over. he was wailing while I was rushing to him. the next day he had forgotten all about the incident and jumped back in!





Posted by Picasa

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones