accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

mama got a new camera

I decided to take the plunge and sell my old nikon d40 camera and purchase a canon. I loved my bil's camera but it was a bit out of my price range. after using my friend's camera I decided to purchase a canon eos 20d. I ended up selling my camera on ebay in 5 minutes, purchasing the canon, lens, memory card & media reader for $40 more. yesterday I received it in the mail. this was the first picture out of my new camera.

cole matthew. just two days shy of his first birthday.

my goal for this second year of life with cole is to learn my camera. I really, really want to purchase photoshop but because of the price, I think I will have to settle for photoshop elements. I want to learn how to make my pictures great, add textures & love what I am shooting!
Posted by Picasa

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones