accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Sunday, February 20, 2011

purging

I don't know if it is just the long winter but I am wanting to get rid of any and everything I do not use. I opened my cupboard to find 16 coffee mugs I never use, 8 juice glasses and 6 wine glasses. these are the things that need to go. how nice it would be to have extra storage!

even though I am simplifying I found this print and think it is a must have!



I love dazeychic

next to that I am starting a new little side business that I am so super excited about! here is a sneak!



stay tuned!

1 comments:

The Rodriguez Crew said...

Oh how funny, I spotted that little screenprint on Cole's shirt and wondered where you got it! I can't wait to see it!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones