accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, January 06, 2011

additions

happy {belated} new year! we are excited to be in our 6th year of business here! thank you to all of you who have written about our new products and those who have requested some of our old. these will be added back to the site shortly!







I have also been working very hard to reduce the processing time. I am hoping for it to be 7-9 days in a week or so. crossing my fingers for this one.
I have also changed the gift wrap back to my original kraft paper with twine.
why change something that is so good?
anything you want to see on our site that is not there? let me know! customer requests are always welcome!
have a great rest of your week!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones