accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, December 06, 2010

oh christmas tree


tomorrow we are finishing up decorating around here. we are getting our trees!

bry finished our bathroom today. he had to *fix* the disaster I created when he was gone in september.

christmas is much more joyous this year for me. bry & I feel incredibly blessed to be cole's parents. some days we will sit back staring at him & a few minutes later shake our heads in disbelief that he is OUR son.

today we celebrated cole's sleeping a 12 hour 7 minute stretch with one of the best pots of coffee i've ever made.

stay tuned for pictures of our christmas house! cole's room will be the best decorated room in the house, I believe.

merry {early} christmas. it really is the most wonderful time of the year!

2 comments:

Fran and Jen said...

He's A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E! I can't wait to see his room! What a great idea. Thinking we should do Emily's too ;-)

Janelle said...

I can not get over how much he looks like your husband in this photo! Such a beautiful little boy! Enjoy the holidays!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones