accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, July 29, 2010

simplify


ever since cole was born 10 short weeks ago, I have been wanting to spend every waking moment with him. I am so in love with him, the new things he does each day & his smile staring me in the face.

I started tiny sprouts 5 years ago this august. FIVE YEARS. in that time I have met a lot of people through the world wide web. it is amazing. and in that five years I have been able to quit my full time job and make this my full time job. I am truly blessed.

in these past few months I have wondered where I should take tiny sprouts? what should I do next? and lately I have felt a real need to simplify.

I want to spend my waking moments with cole and my evening moments when he is sound asleep with tiny sprouts. I have a true love for both.

I still feel immense passion for tiny sprouts. I love it dearly. I created this business and I am extremely proud of it.

so keep checking out this blog and website, in the next few months some things are going to be changing. I am really excited about my new venture with tiny sprouts and my new venture as a mama.

I can't wait to share it with you all.

3 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

i can't wait to hear what you are going to be doing!

so excited for you!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

I second Melissa's opinion...sounds very exciting!

Roberta Canestro said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones