Wednesday, July 07, 2010

pictures, pictures and more pictures

my latest obsession is pictures of cole. we have taken more pictures in the past 50 days than the past year. I have tried to stay on top of downloading them and sorting them into a "favorite" folder. so far so good. today I ordered 140 4x6 pictures, 34 5x7 & 19 wallet sized pictures (for the baby book). I want cole to have albums and albums of his life. I think it is so important for him to know how he grew up and who was in his life.

and for him to enjoying seeing pictures like these:



3 comments:

JoAnna said...

He's adorable! :)
Hooray for you having them printed and sorting them into albums. I'm so behind in that area!

robertacanestro said...

รจ veramente tanto carino! he is really so cute!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Love the classic bathtub photo. We've all got 'em and love 'em!