accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

what this walk means to me

I remember saying goodbye to my niece, emma claire. I remember the last time I held her and the sadness I felt. emotions ran high. I couldn't fathom what my sister & brother-in-law were going through. I didn't know what to say or what to do. I didn't want to say the wrong thing but I did want them to know I would never, ever forget about their daughter.

then I learned about the march of dimes walk and I knew I wanted to do it. I want to walk in honor of her. I want it to be a reminder year after year how important life is. how important she is.


I will say that I was really disappointed in myself last year that I didn't walk. I still don't know why I didn't, but this year I WILL BE. and though I will be over 8 months pregnant, I AM GOING. I WILL WALK. I will waddle if I have to. meet me there if you are in indy, I would love to have you on our team.

I am close to my goal of $1500. thank you to all who have donated. I know times are tough now but EVERY. SINGLE. DOLLAR. matters. thank you

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones