accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Monday, April 05, 2010

the nursery reveal

I am so excited to be able to show this to you all

THE NURSERY


the changing station. the diaper pail is from my grandmother. she used it with all of her children. I love the dresser for a changing table. we found a pad that secures on the back so you don't have to have an official changing table. I love how simple. I love the abc poster. this was wrapping paper and I framed it. see my birdcage?


the armoire we stripped & painted. I LOVE it.


his toy chest and our 48 prefold diapers!


vintage books and goodies to store in the armoire


I love this corner. my birdcage I adore, the picture hanging is from bry's granny and the vintage cradle is one of my favorite pieces


I love this glider and the curtains make me smile. my mom made them! I love adding stuffed animals to windows.


the bumper. oh how I love it. and oh how I love my mom for MAKING it. isn't it beautiful? she spent many, many hours completing this for me and I am so thankful. I love the little pillow too (which she made) and the super soft lamb that plays music.


see the picture above the crib? my sister made it. I love it. I have another picture that my sister-in-law made that will be going somewhere in the room but it has his name on it and I am saving that reveal until his birth!


another view


his room is so special to me. everything in it has come from someone I love and it gives it so much more meaning. thank you to everyone for making it so special!

20 comments:

Rachel said...

What a beautiful nursery! It looks just amazing!! And how special to have so many family items, either handmade or handed down!! Beautiful and perfect!!!

Two Little Tots said...

tracie-
it is beautiful...i love how simple it is! so you! great job...that like guy is so lucky to have you as his mommy!

love all of the handmade items...so special.

eatmoresmores said...

So beautiful! I love the "feel" of the room. So happy for you!
Alice

The Daily Muse said...

what an adorable room!! you have done a wonderful job!
oh how your little one will cherish every aspect of it :)

Unknown said...

What a perfectly sweet room for a perfectly sweet baby. It's so special and so much thought went into everything! He's a lucky little guy!

JULIAN & Co. said...

Tracey it is an amazing and beautiful nursery. Well done.

Jill B. said...

this belongs in a magazine. absolute perfection!

Steph @ Nap Time Notes said...

What a wonderful space for your little guy! I love the frog peeking out from the curtain. It made me smile (along with the rest of the nursery!)

Alana said...

There is nothing like the preparation for and anticipation of a new baby! Enjoy these last weeks!

Heather A Posey said...

Wow! What a sweet room! I would love a nursery like that!

Colleen Courtney said...

It's absolutely beautiful!

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Tracey - Great work! It looks so cozy and personal.

Brenna said...

What a beautiful, charming, pleasant, peaceful, and meaningful nursery. I love it! Ahh, the armoire is lovely. Oh and would you mind sharing where you found the alphabet wrapping paper that you framed?

JoAnna said...

oh, it's lovely! thanks for sharing. i like that there's a story behind the pieces you chose.

Lizzie Sorensen said...

so happy to see the silly owl blanket!

lovely room!

Emily said...

I am very glad I found your blog. You have great taste. Thanks for sharing your life with me. So inspirational. Congrats on your business and your growing family.
with much gratitude...
Emily in CT

Mary Beth said...

I love it! I ordered my daughter her first tiny sprouts dress last week and it came in the mail today! I LOVE IT. so so much. She will be wearing it this weekend for a photography session!

Erin Southwell said...

T, it's WONDERFUL!!!!!!! Absolute perfection!

Corey said...

Lovely!

Fran and Jen said...

Love it Tracey! It is sooo BEAUTIFUL! Great job!!!!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones