accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, March 09, 2010

compliments

I love my customers. I have the nicest, sweetest customers. I love when they send me pictures of their children wearing tiny sprouts. it is very rewarding.


and nice emails:

"I received the onesie today. I cannot get over how stinkin' cute it is! The fabric is such a thick soft cotton and the embroidery is simply adorable. Also, I cannot believe how sweetly it was packaged, wrapped, and presented with the nice note card. What a great shopping experience. Just wanted to tell you thanks! Thanks again! Stacy"


"Hi Tracey- I received my order and I cried when I opened it!! It is the sweetest thing ever and I just love it. Thank you very much! Sincerely, Jeanette"

1 comments:

Lelan @ Good Gravy! said...

Oh, those emails are just so nice!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones