accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

does it really even matter?

direct-tv came to fix both of our tvs over the past weekend. our box quit working so direct-tv sent us a new one. it was entirely different than our old and we didn't have the supplies to hook it up. so they came out to fix it. all was done in 10 minutes. I found out today we were charged $50 for that service call.

I could have yelled and screamed at them but...

a few days ago we had a few house showings for our home in florida. our current tenant was there and felt it was her duty to give a verbal showing of the house. in it she included the house had termites, the plumbing was horrific and the windows and electrical didn't work. all things that are untrue and all things that are typical of an older home.

I could have yelled and screamed at her but...

I was watching the news tonight and seeing how now, a year later, everyone is mad about the big bailout because the unemployment rate has only gotten worse and our economy is in trouble.

I could have gotten mad and judged even though I care nothing about politics.


but in all those circumstances, I remember this--HAITI






we live in the best country on earth. I am very thankful for all we have...

2 comments:

Two Little Tots said...

good one...i feel i keep telling myself things like this everyday...thank you.

on the other hand...i can't believe the bill and about your FL house...some people!

Rachel said...

Thank you for the reminder Tracey. It's important for all of us to remember how blessed we are, even when things are always going our way! :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones