accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Friday, November 06, 2009

kind people

I am so lucky to have kind people in my life. I feel as I am getting older and getting ready to become a mom, I really want positive and loving people in my life. I have met a lot of people online that I talk to over email and phone that I feel are really my friends. it is amazing that the internet can connect you to people who become your life long friends.
my friend michele, over at until kara wrote me a sweet email the other day letting me know she wanted to gift me with one of their fabulous organic crib mattresses.


I am so excited. I think this is so sweet, so generous and kind. check out her other goods, everything is especially sweet


thanks michele for being so kind and for being so excited about my pregnancy!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones