accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

my new nightstand

over the past week I have noticed my hunger really increasing. it wakes me up in the middle of the night. my stomach is growling and I feel really thirsty. most times for orange juice which I used to never drink before. my sister and I had an orange juice race before school one year, I beat her and shortly after I puked. ever since, orange juice has never tasted the same. so last night I tried staying in bed. we had warm, cozy flannel sheets on and I didn't want to get cold. then I thought, what if I just got a mini fridge as my nightstand and then I could just eat from my bed!


brilliant!

4 comments:

Jennifer Williams said...

That is TOO funny! I craved OJ with Wyatt and Owen. You keep throwing me off...one day I say boy, then for sure girl, now I am back to boy :) Either is FABULOUS!!! Miracle baby!

vicki said...

Brilliant! Anything sour helped me feel better during morning sickness. Egg rolls did too :)

Brooke W said...

haha...wait until you are up for 20 minutes at a time nursing in the middle of the night! You get so hungry, you HAVE to eat before going back to sleep. You should totally go with the fridge!

Unknown said...

Love the "nightstand" idea. Hmmm...I think I want one, too. Can I do it even if I'm not pregnant (just hungry and lazy)? ha!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones