accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, October 17, 2009

fall in indiana


I can't believe I am finally living a fall again in indiana! it feels awesome! this morning we hit the road. our first stop was cracker barrel and they had a great big fire going


next we headed to west lafayette for the purdue, ohio state game


it was so fun to be back there


it was bittersweet for me. my sister and I roomed together here


and here


those were great years for me. I miss those days. my sister used to tuck me in bed every night. it was the best. I wish I would have taken those school days more seriously. I was young. too young to be in college. I always think starting right out of high school is silly. I mean, really, do 18 year old kids really know what they want to do the rest of their lives? I think not. at least I didn't. I'm probably not the norm though....

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones