accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

a few of my favorite new products

I am in love with my new site. it is so easy to use and navigate and I love the simplicity of it. I am almost done with all the descriptions, rearranging pictures, etc. I've been trying to do a little a day so I didn't get overwhelmed.

here are a few of my favorite new products I just added:

footie pajamas


I know I've already shown these a dozen times but I am in LOVE with these hand-knit booties!


and one day when I get to bring our baby home, I am for sure bringing him/her home in this new take me home outfit. it is super thick interlock cotton and I love the crochet trim.


I also started a new tiny essentials line. it is my tiny sprouts clothing without embroidery. I get a lot of requests for it. more of that coming soon...


more new products coming soon!

0 comments:


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones