accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, July 25, 2009

check this one out

this morning (actually afternoon) bry and I went to our new favorite place to have breakfast, petite chou. I will have to bring my camera next time we go because the decor is awesome. they have the best crepes and the first time we went they had snickerdoodle coffee. it was so good. one of the reasons I love going is because we drive through broad ripple. all older homes, some good, some bad. there are a set of homes that are set off the road that have HUGE front yards. I noticed one was for sale today so I looked it up. if only it were the time for us to buy and if only we had that much $$ to spend on a house. check out this beauty!


I love a front and a side entrance to a home. that is so fun to me.


the back of the house. I love the white snow. so pretty!


this family room! I would LOVE to decorate it. I can so see it with the carpet up, the walls painted a beautiful color to make the fireplace and bookshelves stand out


love the spindle staircase


I love this dining room too. repainted with a HUGE table and lots of kids gathered around.


I think the shape of this room is really cool. so sad though, that the original doors are no longer


I love sun rooms


one of my dreams is to have a fireplace in our master bedroom


love all the natural light


these built-ins really make my heart skip a beat. I love unique pieces like this!


though it may be hard to imagine, I can really see this kitchen as being beautiful by keeping the existing cabinets and refreshing them. paint, new hardware, a new back splash, new countertops and sink would make all the difference


this house is HUGE though. total square feet 8460! WOW!

1 comments:

Molly W. said...

I love looking at old homes (like you!) and always love when you post a beauty like this! Fun to dream isn't it? :)


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones