accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

i miss

my work desk


I didn't bring this from florida because
1. it was SO heavy. I had no idea how we would get it in our new house without scratching something
2. it wasn't deep enough
3. I wanted a two-sided desk

but now that we are in indy I changed my packaging to those UGLY white tyvek envelopes. it requires a lot less room for packaging since I am not creating an envelope out of kraft paper. that desk would be perfect now. it is sitting in our garage in florida. I wonder if bry will rent a truck and bring that up for me when he is down visiting in a few weeks!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

When is Bry coming to Florida???
Momma H


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones