accessories newborn baby toddler gift set hand-stamped
Follow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

today

I woke up early this morning.

my final procedure for determining my fertility is here.

today.

I am nervous.
as soon as I got up I immediately took my antibiotic
and then I realized I forgot to EAT!

I walked the dogs and came back feeling nauseous.
I ate some prunes and dry cereal.

I felt sick.
I went upstairs & laid down for a few minutes & got ready for the day.
sporting my favorite white vneck, my new favorite jeans and the necklace bry bought me on our first valentine's day after being married.

I walked downstairs and I could feel it coming.
and then

I SMELLED EGGS

and threw up.



I hate cooked eggs.

1 comments:

Jennifer Williams said...

we have to get eggs out of your house!


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones